Saturday, December 19, 2009

Out with the old and in with the...old?

Do you really want to read about all things wedding planning for weeks and weeks and weeks? I didn't think so. I'll think about it and pick out the craziest stories from our wedding planning adventure. Until then, we're going back to the same old updates and my witty banter of the past. Well, something like that, anyway.

Oh, quit complaining. You're just going to have to deal with it. I promise I'll try to keep things as interesting as possible (I have always enjoyed a good challenge).

So - here's a recap of the past few weeks:

Thanksgiving

Because we had a four day weekend, David and I decided to head home for the Thanksgiving weekend. I mean, really, who can resist four days of delicious food? I know I can't.

My family was first on the list and, as always, they never disappoint.









I also had a chance to run over to Mom and Chuck's store. I hadn't seen it since they decorated for Christmas, and let me tell you, it is BE-A-UTIFUL! If you have a chance to run over to Chestnut to do some Christmas shopping, make sure you take it.













No comments: