Monday, August 9, 2010

Jessica Lock is My Hero.

After soliciting blog ideas for the past several weeks - thanks a lot for all of the help, guys (I hope you can feel the sarcasm resonating with each of you) - my good buddy Jessica Lock finally pulled through with an excellent idea.

"Remember when you asked for blog ideas? Well, I have one for you. Memories of living in rooms 11 and 12. Because I'll never be able to watch or hear about Forrest Gump without thinking of you and Rachel naming my car Jenny and talking only in movie lines all the way to Walmart . . . . and home."

So, there it is kids. The next few posts are going to be devoted to my adorable 4-H House roommates and the crazy things we did while we lived together. And, don't worry, there is material a plenty for these next few posts. Luckily for me, I hold the list of memorable room quotes and have a stunning memory (ok, well, at least that first part is true).

Bethany, Jessica and Rachel are the reasons I survived college and a couple of years at 4-H House. Alone, their personalities are so different, but as a group, we complimented each other and became the "Fabulous Foursome at 4-House."

I think it would be fun to kick things off by remembering (or at least trying to) how I met each of them. Given that this was Lock's idea, we'll pick on talk about her first.

Get ready. I have some pretty great stories.

No comments: