Thursday, May 8, 2008

I'm in love...

With my new car, that is. Seriously, it's fabulous. I've never had a new car before, so driving this thing around has been a dream...and a little bit of a nightmare. I'm so worried someone is going to pull out in front of me or back into my car. Anyway, I was going to put a picture up, but it's been raining for the past two days, so that will have to wait.

You know me, I love the rain, but with the amount we've had this spring I'm not sure the farmers are ever going to be able to get in the fields and get everything planted.

In other news...I finally got my website done for Journ 480! It's so nice to have that all handed in and finished. If you'd like to check it out, go to:

http://viewport.comm.uiuc.edu/mmstudents/rbaum

Hopefully my professor will have it all up and running by this evening. I also finished my last final this morning and that means I'm officially done FOREVER! I'm so excited to not have homework when I go home tonight. After work, I'm just going to sit on my couch and watch TV for as long as I want to!

I can't think of anything else for right now - other than David's (my David, now) graduation is this weekend. I'm going to drive up to Macomb with David's parents and his brother and sister-in-law for his graduation. Then, he's having a graduation party on Sunday. So, that will be fun. Then, hopefully sometime next week, we need to get our engagement pictures taken. I hope our photographer can set me up in a way I look 100 pounds lighter.

No comments: