Tuesday, September 16, 2008

2 MONTHS!

Holy Cow. I can't believe our wedding is officially less than two months away! I'm so excited - I can't wait for it to be here. We still have a bunch to do, but we keep chipping away at the list of to-dos and it keeps getting shorter.

Still working on the favors and a few of the reception things, too. I'm just so anxious to see it all come together and I can't wait to see everyone there and do a little bit of catching up with my friends.

I'm trying to decide if I want to go over to Des Moines this weekend. Mom and Janell will be there for a horse show, and that's only about 2 and a half hours away from me, so I could run over there and hang out with them this weekend. We'll see.

Then, the weekend after that, David and I are headed home for the weekend. I have to announce the futurity at Gordyville and David is going to spend his weekend in Champaign. He and the boys are going to go get fitted for their tuxedos and then go out on the town. I'm hoping I might be able to at least swing through Champaign and say "hi" to my girls that I haven't seen in a while.

But, if I don't, I'll get to see them the next weekend; Rachel and the rest of my pledge class are throwing me a little bachelorette party which should be really, really fun (and maybe a little scary!).

I can't think of too much else that it super important...

David is still looking for a job. He does have a part time job lined out but is still waiting for that perfect full time job. I know he'll find one because he's so talented and smart, but I also know how discouraged he is because he hasn't found one yet. Pray for him and that perfect job to come along.

I think that's it. Hopefully, I'll see some of you at the end of September, on October 4, or at the very latest, NOVEMBER 15! YAY!

No comments: