Sunday, October 19, 2008

T Minus 27 Days





That's right, folks. David and I are officially 27 days away from our wedding - I'M SO EXCITED! I can't wait to see how it all comes together. This weekend, David and I met with our wedding coordinator and went over a lot of the little details for the rehearsal and the ceremony; going over all of that made it so real. But, it also reminded me of all of the things I still need to get done. While there is still quite a bit that needs to be finished, I think we're doing okay and I'm sure everything will work out just fine.

This weekend, David and I headed back to Illinois for family pictures for my Dad's side of the family. It was nice to see everyone; it was also nice just to be able to spend some time at home and get some extra wedding stuff done. As I said earlier, David and I met with our wedding coordinator on Saturday. I was also able to get my hair cut and run to Lincoln to get mom's wedding gift (I think all that I have left to get is Scott and Ted). I was hoping to run in and talk with our florist, but he was closed.

After running to Lincoln, we headed to Bloomington for dinner with the fam. Sunday afternoon we headed to the dealership for family pictures, then I went home and took some pictures at the farm.


I actually have some more pictures from the farm this weekend, but I'm having trouble getting them to load; I'll try to remember to put them up this week. Additional pics from this weekend can be seen on my Facebook profile.

Tomorrow I'm headed to Michigan for work. I'm excited to meet with veterinarians and producers up there and of course, I'll make sure to post pictures of my travels when I get time this week.

I think that's it for now - can't wait to see you all in 27 DAYS!

No comments: