Thursday, July 10, 2008

One more day.



One more day until the end of the week. One more day until I get to sleep in. One more day until my best good friend comes to visit me!

I'm super excited; Rachel said she was planning on driving over here tomorrow afternoon and then hang out with me for the rest of the weekend. I don't really know what she and I are going to do since I don't know the town very well, but I'm still really excited to see her and have a visitor.

Along with Rachel coming to visit, I'm just happy I'm close to the end of the week - it has definitely been a long one. This week, we had two free-lance photographers in the office shooting some stock photos for us. Since I'm new, I got to go out and experience the fun (I use the term loosely) of a three day photo shoot with cows, horses and lots of warm, humid Nebraska weather. It was definitely an experience. But, I did get to use a really, really nice digital camera and shoot some of my own photos (and you all know that just tickled me!).


And, to further today's update...

Cheryl was right - pilates will kick your ass. Gilad and I are tight, but it's more like a love hate relationship. More on that later...

No comments: