Thursday, April 17, 2008

Down with the sickness.

Nope. Not the song...the actual sickness. All thanks go to my wonderful fiance and my roommate. That being said, I'm going to wrap this up quick tonight so I can hit the hay early...

Of course, I'd rather not be sick so the extra sleep is necessary, but, it's also because I have a big weekend this weekend. Saturday is the first horse show of the season, which is pretty exciting. I announce for the Illinois Paint Horse Association and I just love it. It's wonderful to be able to go to the shows and catch up with everyone - and make a little extra money at the same time! Then, Sunday is the College of ACES student awards banquet. And, I don't want to toot my own horn or anything...But, I was named one of the outstanding seniors. So, that means Sunday will be spent in a hotel banquet hall with lots of people I probably don't know.

Other than that, it's the same old story just a different day. Nebraska is inching ever so close - David and I fly out there at the end of next week to look at apartments - and I'm so excited. And, to add to my good mood (aside from the swollen glands and sore throat) it was absolutely gorgeous today! Windy again, but it had to be in the upper 60s to low 70s. It's so nice to be getting out of winter.

I can't think of anything else for tonight (other than the fact that I need some more Tylenol and another cup of hot tea - or even a hot tottie).

No comments: