Thursday, April 10, 2008

The little engine that could...

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...make it to the end of the week. There is light at the end of the tunnel, and I can see it...


It's been one of those Energizer Bunny weeks...it just keeps going and going and going. But, it's Thursday and his batteries are just about ready to run out! I decided not to spend my evening in the Journ 480 lab to redo my video, so that means I'm going to spend my afternoon there today. Hopefully, I can get the whole project done this afternoon so I don't have to spend my Friday in there, too.


I'm so ready for the weekend, even though I'll be working for most of it. I work part-time at a western store here in town and that means I usually get to work weekends. Lucky for me, I'm only working on Saturday this weekend. I'm headed home on Saturday night so David and I can do some shopping on Sunday. With the wedding - and, more importantly, the move - getting closer and closer, I want to try to get as much wedding stuff done as possible before the drop-dead move date: May 25. So, we're headed out Sunday to check out the wedding cake situation, maybe look at some wedding rings, and register for wedding gifts. Let me tell you, my get-in-get-out husband-to-be is super excited to be spending his Sunday shopping for random household items. Oh well...he'll live.


In other news: more rain today! I still love the rain, but I have to say, I love it more when I'm in the house watching it, or I have an umbrella in my hand. It wasn't so exciting when it rained on me as I walked to work this morning. But, as my Grandpa Don says, "Don't worry, you're not that sweet; you won't melt!" I don't know about that - the jury is still out! :)


No comments: