Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm speechless.

For those of you that know me, you know that I'm not actually speechless - I don't think that's ever happened before. In fact, I suppose the correct word would be 'mute' because after being on a microphone from 6:30 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. on Saturday, I litterally cannot speak. Oh well - David will have some quiet time in his life!

Not too much "new" to speak of on this end - David and I are getting ready to head out to Nebraska at the end of the week. And yes, this is where I insert the part where I'm SUPER excited to go! I just can't wait to get out there and get an apartment picked out. And, David has an interview while we're out there, and we're going to go out to dinner with my new boss, so it should be fun. Plus, with no class that means there can be some considerable sleeping in! We have appointments to look at four different places, but the plan is to drive around and try to drop in on some additional places. I had initially really wanted to look at some houses (I feel like I'm just throwing money away when I pay rent at an apartment), but I just don't think we're going to have the time to close on a house before we need to be out there.

Class has started...I suppose I'd better get off of here and listen...for the second to last time!

No comments: